Are you looking for Best Custom ROMs for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1? We have compiled this list of Custom ROMs that are stable, receive timely updates, and can be your daily driver. Yesterday, at the Indian launch event of the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 and ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2, ASUS also presented forth the timeline for Android Pie update for its devices. ASUS has released the kernel sources for the ZenFone Max M2, Max Pro M2 and Max Pro M1, but in an encrypted form, rendering them useless for developers.
The phone received its Android Pie update around a year ago, and ASUS delivered a beta version of Android 10 for this device in January 2020. The Resurrection Remix team has released Resurrection Remix 8.5.7 builds based on Android 10 for multiple smartphones from different OEMs. Asus revealed its Android Pie upgrade plan for its ZenFone lineup, including several popular devices within the roadmap but with no dates. The update seemed to be on the horizon after Asus opened up an Android Pie Beta program for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, but it took longer than expected.
- Other than that, there is no bloat, and ROM is quite clean.
- And most of the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 users want to root the phone and install custom ROM on their phone.
- Check out some other benefits of Rooting the Android phone.
- Full guide how to install apk file on android device.
- One major aspect where the new Asus phone outranks the competition is the support for the latest Android version out-of-the-box.
So without wasting your time lets root the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Zenfone Max Pro is the latest Android smartphone from the ASUS and phone are already available in the Indian market and selling like the hotcakes. Many Android Fans already pre-booked the phone and some of them already got the devices. The new phone comes with Dual 13 megapixel rear and 16 megapixels front Camera, large 5000 mAh battery and runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo. And most of the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 users want to root the phone and install custom ROM on their phone. So here in this guide, we will show you how to Root Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and Install TWRP recovery.
- GCam 7 from from Nikita and from Urnyx05 may also be working.
- If photos are GREEN, enable AWB (swipe down on viewfinder).
- So without unlocking bootloader, you couldn’t customize any things so first “unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1“.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC, the Max Pro M1 competes with the likes of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- So, this was our guide on how to unlock bootloader, install TWRP recovery and root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
The company maintains a dedicated product lineup for Android purists that was… LineageOS may be the most popular custom ROM out there, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t also other popular aftermarket builds. Custom ROMs like Pixel Experience, OmniROM, Resurrection Remix, and… ASUS is rolling out an AOSP-based Android 10 beta update for the ZenFone Max M2, which ibrings all the new Android 10 features to the budget device. The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 comes with a clean stock Android interface instead of the traditional Zen UI.
Now, the ZenFone Max Pro M1 has received its first official nightly of LineageOS 16 based on Android Pie. ASUS is one of the few smartphone makers that offer more than one kind of Android software experience on their smartphones.